Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Is this who I think it is?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! That was a great deal!

  3. #13
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I wish I could find the magical thrift store people are getting dolls at. Congrats on the great purchase.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a great deal, Congrats!!!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sswihart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HOORAY! So very happy for you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] What a find. I know you will have lots of fun with her.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Octavias's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I responded to an add for a AGOT, and when I got there, about had a heart attack. Could it be...
    Did I get a Kailey?

    http://www.imagestation.com/8270024/3993656211

    The only problem I'm seeing is her limbs seem a little loose. What do I do about that. Also, she's missing a shoe, can you get replacement parts for LE dolls?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! You got a Kailey! Just out of curiosity, (since we live in the same area) what ad did you respond to? Congrats! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if AG still has Kailey's shoes as a replacement part, but the outlet has them for only $2. You can also find them on eBay pretty regularly right now because of this. Also, how much did you have to pay for her?

    ~Dee

  9. #19
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that's a Kailey! Congratulations! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Octavias's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would you beleive she was $40! When I got there, she had a Kit too, and sold me her for $30. Kit has some ink marks and a few small holes in her though. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    It was a craigslist ad. The gal said that she had picked them up at a thrift store. I'm guessing she made a decent profit.
    The bad news is, I thought I was buying a AGOT, and had told my kids they could play with her! [img]eek.gif[/img] Now I'm scrambling to "trade" them out of her.
    I'll check ebay for the shoes and the accessories. I'd love to have those too.
    This is so exciting, getting a good deal on a doll!!!!!!
    Irony is, I just bought one on ebay. For a lot more than $40! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •